- We meet on Wednesday evenings at the Jaguar Sports and Social Club in Browns Lane. There'll be a few announcements and then were off and running at 7.30 prompt.
- Join in with one of our organised sessions - you're bound to find a group to suit your ability. After a shower we meet up in the bar for a chinwag and to catch up on the latest on the running and social scenes. Alternatively, join us on one of our longer Sunday morning runs.
- Visitors to the area are welcome to run with us on our Wednesday night training sessions with no commitment.
- If you are looking to join a club, then give us a try for a few weeks by coming along to the training sessions. After that we would like you to join up as a first or second claim member. To use the Social Club and leisure facilities you'll also have to take out Associate Membership of the Jaguar Sports and Social Club.
- As a Club member you can subscribe to our email list and then send and receive news about Club running and social events right at your desktop.
- Come and join us, you then won't want to leave - these people didn't...
To join you need to fill out and send us an Application Form
If you have questions please contact:
Membership Secretary, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Club vests, men's and ladies', are available from the Club.
We look forward to running with you.
Discounts to Club members
223 Burnaby Road, Radford, Coventry, CV6 2AX
Phone: 024 7666 8498
Paul Andrew BSc, MMST
2 Alderney Close
Coventry CV6 4FG
10% discount for Northbrook members.
Phone: 07964 116996